- Heady Gremlin Dab Rig w/ Horn Accent
Heady Gremlin Dab Rig w/ Horn Accent
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Gremlins and water can finally come together with this heady dab rig from Zink. This worked glass pipe features a spooky slyme-green monster in its chamber that also acts as a fixed downstem to filter your vapor. The 14mm joint and flared mouthpiece share the same slyme-green color. On the outside of the dab rig is a black horn accent accompanied by a sinister black hand. Two maria rings ensure you'll always have a good grip of your water pipe. With that in mind, make sure you grab this pipe today! All of Zink's heady glass is made in America.
- Zink Dab Rig
- 14mm Female Joint With Slyme-Colored Accent
- 5" Wide Base
- 8.5" Zink Glass Heady Bong
- 90° Angle Joint
- Black Horn Accent
- Gremlin Themed Fixed Downstem
- Slyme Glass
- Slyme-Colored Flared Mouthpiece
- American Glass
- Clear Glass
- Colored Glass
- Heady Glass
- 90° Joint
- Female Joint
- 14mm Joint
- Flared Mouthpiece
- Fixed Downstem
- Themed Glass
- Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
- Orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 2 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked brown standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on your package
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% return.
- Timing: we have a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs