"Dream" Vaporizer Pen Kit
VENDOR: The Kind Pen
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
With safety in mind, this handheld vaporizer is equipped with a 10 second auto-shutoff feature. It also includes two different types of heating elements that can be unscrewed and switched out. One of them is a ceramic dish inside of a coil-less chamber. This chamber does not produce any combustion, as it never directly touches any hot coils. Thus, the ceramic dish better preserves the flavor of your oils by heating up more slowly. On the other hand, you can use the other included atomizer for a particularly smooth hit. This atomizer contains dual quartz rods with titanium coils. Quartz takes longer to heat up than ceramic, which is why it produces effortless hits. By including two types of atomizers, this vape kit gives you more freedom of choice.
Additionally, the "Dream" vape pen has adjustable airflow. You can control the amount of airflow by rotating the textured band, located beneath the glass mouthpiece; it exposes/covers 3 air holes surrounding the pen. In addition to the vape pen itself, this kit also comes with several accessories: a packing tool, retractable micro USB charger, extra mouthpiece, and extra "O" rings for securing the glass mouthpiece. However, the most outstanding inclusion is definitely the lifetime warranty.
The Kind Pen provides a warranty card within many of its vape kits; use it to redeem the lifetime warranty through their website. Thanks to The Kind Pen, this may be the last vape you have to buy!
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs