PAX 3 Vaporizer (Device Only)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
The world's best vaporizers have continuously been developed by PAX. The PAX 3, the latest addition, does not depart from this commonly proven fact. To continue, in the portable vaporizer market, the PAX 3 itself has an intelligence level that is unrivaled. Real-time feedback lets the PAX 3 realize that when put on your lips, it heats up and cools off. Any puff is almost instant and full of solid, pure vapor after the initial 15 second heat-up cycle. The PAX 3 oven is 2x the power of that found in the more than competent PAX 2 oven. This is in part thanks to the 3500 mAh rechargeable battery integrated into the PAX 3 itself.
When flipping between loose herbs and concentrates, the PAX 3's capabilities really demonstrate. The included concentrate insert, which is made of medical-grade materials as the remainder of the PAX 3, makes this turn simple to do. Your vapor would be dense and flavorful no matter what you are packing inside, with the help of this dual-use portable vaporizer.
For ultimate comfort, illuminated LED lights and vibrations interact with you. Don't you want to recall all the various lights and rhythms of vibrations? Install the PAX Vapor Software free of charge and have absolute power over your PAX 3. For the most accurate vaping experience possible, all with the swipe of a finger, this software updates the four preset temperature settings to allow you to adjust the degrees by increments of 5 F or even 1 F! You can set your PAX 3 to maximize taste, performance, electricity, and more. There are also dynamic modes.
When you buy the PAX 3 Vaporizer, it includes:
- PAX 3 Device
- Concentrate Insert
- Charging Cable and Dock
- Rechargeable 3500 mAh Battery
- Maintenance Kit
- 2 Mouthpieces
- 2 Oven Lids
- 3 Screens
- 10-Year Warranty
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Guidelines
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs