"Tetra" Dry Herb Vaporizer Kit
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
In order to effectively vaporize your dry herbs, the "Tetra" Dry Herb Vaporizer Kit comes with everything desired.
In order to better give you the best possible vape session, the "Tetra" Dry Herb Vaporizer itself has multiple settings and functions. The portable vaporizer's digital face displays what temperature you have your "Tetra" set at. The spectrum of temperatures is from 200°F to 428°F. The two arrows placed under the power button change this quickly. A tiny digital screen is under the buttons that indicates the exact degree to which your "Tetra" Dry Herb Vaporizer is set.
Try raising the temperature for the thicker vapor. Lower the temperature for a smoother touch. If you choose, you can also turn the show from Fahrenheit to Celsius. At the bottom right of the screen, a battery icon indicates how much juice you have left, so when your portable vaporizer abruptly shuts off, you won't ever get caught off balance. The monitor will light to get your attention while the battery is sluggish. When plugged in for charging, this sign also means The included USB charging cable fits into any USB socket, making it a breeze to charge on the go.
The best effects will be obtained by a slow and steady inhale. Stop overfilling the heating chamber as this reduces airflow and can decrease the amount of vapor produced. The kit also comes with a brush for washing, additional screens, and covers for mouthpieces. A vaporizer package like the "Tetra" Dry Herb Vaporizer Kit that contains those assets is difficult to locate and does not break the bank.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs