Heavy Duty Rig Set
VENDOR: Higher Standards
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
The Higher Standards Heavy Duty Rig is made of medical-grade 7mm borosilicate glass handcrafted in the USA. The 4mm sidecar design acts, causing the chamber that uses an inline design perc to give you a freshly distributed hit of your preferred concentrates and comes with a mouthpiece that is flared. Included is a pair of Higher Standards silicone tipped dab tools, plus a triangular silicone jar with multiple pockets letting you store an assortment of centers in one place that is simple to put away. Also included is a 4mm thick 14mm male quartz banger nail, a UFO style carbohydrate cap. All this comes in a reusable storage container with fitted foam compartments making this terrific gift the ideal pick for smokers old and new, recreational or medical. Higher Standards maintains precisely that with this gorgeous rig.
- Higher Standards Dab Rig
- American Made Glass
- 7mm Thick Chamber
- 4mm Thick Neck
- 7" In Height
- Higher Standards Decals
- 4mm Thick Banger Included
- Includes Two Silicone Tipped Dab Tools
- Branded Box With Foam Insert Included
- Heavy Duty Medical Grade Glass
- Can Also Use With Dry Herbs
- Inline Style Perc
- Use For Concentrates
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs