- Sip Series Slush Cup
Sip Series Slush Cup
VENDOR: Grav Labs
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
The Grav Labs Sip Series is a collection of water pipes designed in the type of beverage vessels you may drink daily, but never believed you would smoke out of it. Every one of the pieces of this collection has been made from borosilicate glass, in the Grav labs studios in Texas, USA, also feature creativity and the craftsmanship that we have come to expect in your artists and designers at Grav Labs.
The Slush Cup seems as if it might be discovered in the local convenience mart, and is ideal for mixing flavors of herb or concentrate, just like you used to perform in the machine as a child. Fill this bit with as much or as little water as you enjoy, and observe the vertically cut fixed downstem percolate bubbles of water and smoke, filling your lungs out of the straw fashion mouthpiece. A frosty Grav decals adorns this clear bubbler cup's part, with an inset 14mm female joint in its top.
This piece includes a 14mm male funnel bowl, and we recommend trying this bubbler out with concentrates as well.
- Grav Labs Bong
- Reinvention Of A Classic Grav Design
- 14mm Recessed Dewar-Sealed Joint
- Large Chamber
- 2" Water Fill Reccomended
- Angled Straw Mouthpiece
- Fits In A Cupholder
- Includes 14mm Male Bowl
- Stands 7.5 Inches At Top Of Straw
- 2 Inch Wide Base
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
- Orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 2 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked brown standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on your package
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% return.
- Timing: we have a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs