4" Glass Blunt
VENDOR: Grav Labs
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The glass blunt is the perfect solution for when you don't want to roll one. The inner tube features a tight rubber seal that lets you slide it back and forth in order to fill the chamber. Push the inner tube to push the ash out as you smoke. The best part about this "blunt wrap" is that it's reusable! Give it a good cleaning every once in a while and it'll last forever. Designed and distributed by Grav Labs in Austin, TX using high grade scientific glass. Measures 4" long.
- Grav Labs Hand Pipe
- Heavy Duty Rubber Seal
- Made By Grav Labs
- Reusable Glass Blunt
- Clear Glass
- Scientific Glass
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% return.
- Timing: we have a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- Due to legal liability, Destination Smoke does not accept returns on items that have been used.
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs