"Renew The Redwoods" UV Mini Beaker
VENDOR: Empire Glassworks
You Save: $41.50 (21%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Owl things considered, the Renew the Redwoods Mini Beaker from Empire Glassworks may very well be the most adorable water pipe on the market! The handcrafted glass artwork inside the main chamber expertly replicates a forest tree, complete with green moss and colorful wild mushrooms growing from the bark colored glass. On the backside a cute baby owl can be found burrowed within the tree, while matching wood-colored glass on the worked maria rings, flared mouthpiece, and reinforced dewar’s joint make this piece a true standout. The Renew the Redwoods Mini Rig measures 6.5” inches tall and features a clear glass body made from thick borosilicate glass. The entire tree serves as a fixed diffuser downstem and uses holes at the bottom to filter your smoke through water as you inhale. The worked glass accents on the tree are each individually handmade from UV reactive glass and shine bright under blacklight!
The Empire Glassworks Renew the Redwoods Mini Beaker Bong is part of the latest lineup of contemporary glass mini rigs from Empire Glassworks, each one themed after the vibrant ecosystems that make our planet so unique. These new mini rigs are highlighted by extremely detailed lampwork within the main chamber, expertly depicting and emphasizing the conservation of a specific at-risk habitat. The Renew the Redwoods Beaker is equipped with a 14mm female joint on the front that sits at an upright 90-degree angle, making this bong perfect for dual compatible use. Choose between the included 14mm male banger nail for concentrates, swap it for a 14mm male funnel bowl for dry herbs, or snag both! Bring home a cute baby owl nesting in its very own colorful forest tree with the Renew the Redwoods Mini Beaker today!
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs