Mini Beehive Bong
VENDOR: Empire Glassworks
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
This themed mini bong by Empire Glassworks has the perfect combination of artistry, functionality, and portability. Its small size makes it easy for on-the-go use, while the beautiful beehive theme is guaranteed to make this piece of glass art stand out in your collection.
The mouthpiece is covered in amber honey. The worked glass honey drips down the length of the mini water pipe, and is also covered in small glass honeybees. This bong also features clear glass on the 90˚ 14mm female joint, the flared rounded base, and parts of the chamber. It also features a fixed downstem to diffuse and filter your smoke for the smoothest hits possible.
This glass bong includes a matching 14mm male bowl in the shape of a honeycomb and covered in bee's wax and glass bees. This mini bong is hand-blown from 5mm thick borosilicate glass in Placentia, California.
- Empire Glassworks Bong
- Beehive Themed
- Includes Matching 14mm Male Bowl
- Beehive Mouthpiece
- American Glass
- Can Chamber
- Clear Glass
- Colored Glass
- 90° Joint
- Female Joint
- 14mm Joint
- Fixed Downstem
- Themed Glass
- Thick Glass
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs