Coconut Colada Mini Bong
VENDOR: Empire Glassworks
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Everyone wishes they were on a beach somewhere, drinking a tropical drink. With the Empire Glassworks Coconut Colada Mini Bong, you can toke up until you feel like you are on one! This bong does look good enough to drink out of though, with its extremely detailed top and body. The entire body has grooves going around it to give the water pipe a distinct feel. The body even has the fuzzy brownish look to it. This coloring carries over on to the bottom of the banger hanger joint. Sticking out of the top of the bong are multiple worked glass fruits. A small blueberry and strawberry are featured towards the front of the water pipe. Both are detailed with the strawberry's green leaf top and the blueberry's end sticking out of the top. A large lime garnish is stuck into the rim of the coconut and a drink umbrella completes the tropical refreshment look. The mouthpiece is in the shape of a multi-colored straw. It is slanted back slightly for a more comfortable angle when inhaling out of it. The Coconut Colada Mini Bong has a 14mm female joint connected by way of a banger hanger design. The included 14mm male bowl fits into the joint on the bong and is deep enough for hefty packs. There is a glass opal on the front of the bowl which features a reflective Empire Glassworks logo inside. The Coconut Colada Mini Bong are made with thick, high quality glass right her in the United States.
- Empire Glassworks Bong
- Base Width: 3"
- Colored Glass
- Themed Glass
- Worked Glass
- Thick Glass
- American Glass
- Fixed Downstem
- Bent Neck
- Deep Bowl
- 14mm Joint
- Female Joint
- 90° Joint
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs