VENDOR: Dr. Dabber
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hand crafted and intricately designed in ever detail, The Dr. Dabber Boost EVO incorporates exclusive technology, to deliver exactly what all concentrate smokers are after: the perfect dab.
Never has the time and effort been put into an E-Rig or any dab rig for that matter to deliver this outcome with ever single hit, calibrated meticulously through the heat up to heat cut off of the atomizer, while giving the user accurate and complete control of temperature. Using their very own customer feedback, The Dr.Dabber team has developed a patented built in temperature control sensor not seen in other E-Rigs. Six temperature settings provide the user with pinpoint temperature controls for the growing variety of concentrate materials available today. Many other devices feature one, three, or four temperature options at best, and in some cases cannot even identify what these temperatures are! The guessing game is solved by The Boost EVO utilizing a wider temperature range between 500 and 750 degrees Fahrenheit indicated with an equally varied ambient lighting system thet uses the standard Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) lighting to expand on the color wheel. The EVO also boasts a long battery life with auto shutoff for preservation, lightning fast USB-C charge time, and pass through technology that makes the EVO usable even while charging. The Boost EVO never leaves you without the ability to enjoy the perfect dab!
The Boost EVO's advanced E-Rig technology does not end with the ergonomic battery, Dr.Dabbers customer friendly improvements have carried over to the EVO atomizer as well. The EVO atomizer snaps conveniently into place using a magnetic connection, gone are the days of struggling to create a connection with a threaded screw in design, and attempting to spin out a caked up atomizer. The inner dish uses a pure quartz heating element, pair this feature with the borosilicate glass pathway of the EVO glass bubbler attachment and users are sure to experience the most flavorful and clean dab of their lives. One might even call it perfect!
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs