Zak the Zebra Bong
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Is a zebra white with black stripes or black with white stripes? Who cares? Zak the Zebra is here to help you smoke your dry herbs. With his adorably goofy face and four standing glass legs, Zak is an instant conversation piece when company comes over. The four legs make sure the bong does not fall over when not in use. The legs, along with the polished joint, bowl, and mouthpiece are solid black. The 14mm female joint holds the included 14mm male bowl. The joint is connected to a fixed downstem which descends into the Zak's belly. This bowl also has a polished joint made with clear glass. There are two raised glass bumps on the bowl for easy removal and handling. The mouthpiece is located on the back of the zebra's head. Zak's assets are very detailed as they gave him all the facial features a real life zebra would have. He has a surprised look in his eyes as anyone would have if they had dry herbs being smoked out of their body. Black eyebrows, at-attention ears, and an upright mane can be found on the head of the Zak the Zebra Bong as well. A plus is that anyone who is watching you hit this bong has Zak's big ol' lips and nose pointing right at them as if they were your own. Zak the Zebra Bong is perfect for any animal lover, smoker, or both! Take this quirky little guy home for a truly unique bong.
- Detailed Face
- Includes 14mm Male Bowl
- Four Standing Legs
- Zebra Striping Throughout
- Colored Glass
- Themed Glass
- Polished Joint
- Worked Glass
- Fixed Downstem
- Deep Bowl
- 14mm Joint
- Female Joint
- 90° Joint
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
- Orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 2 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked brown standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on your package
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% return.
- Timing: we have a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs