"Spin Around at the MoMA" Hand Pipe
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
The Wig Wag Mushroom Milli Hand Pipe has a lot going on, much like a contemporary art show, but it also looks great. Right off the bat, mushroom milli is the first thing that catches the attention. While this glass marble varies in hue, its petals and striking colors are often enthralling. A wide carb hole is located on the opposite side of the mushroom milli. The carb hole is an important aspect of a smoking session by managing the airflow when inhaling. It helps you to take care of your herbs and not to burn too quickly or too slowly through it. A big wig wag pattern is located on the face of the tubing. These colors come in random variations, but no matter the blend, they are entirely stunning. The deep bowl is situated in the same location as these elements. For those who want to pack their bowl over and over again, a deep bowl is often a welcome addition to every pipe. There is a special, ribbed tubing made of slightly fumed glass in the body of the pipe. The more you smoke out of it, the more this smoked glass, stretching to the head of the pipe, shifts. Another pattern of the wig wag style is at the end of this tubing, which is covered by transparent glass. On a navy blue backdrop, white zig-zags can be found. A hand pipe with two styles for wig wags? That's something that you don't really see. There is an extraordinary and complex elegance in the Wig Wag Mushroom Milli Hand Pipe that is not seen in several parts.
- Milli Color Varies
- Wig Wag Colors Vary
- Large Side Carb Hole
- Colored Glass
- Fumed Glass
- Clear Glass
- Wig Wag
- Deep Bowl
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs