- "Rocky Ring" Fumed Sherlock Bubbler
"Rocky Ring" Fumed Sherlock Bubbler
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Don't let this sherlock bubbler's exterior fool you, with a naturally aspirated bubbler chamber and divisional airflow at the mouthpice you're guaranteed a clean enjoyable smoking session that many other sherlock pipes can't provide! The ring mouthpiece also makes for a great place to string this sherlock up to be worn as a necklace or tied up to a clip or bag at festivals, hiking, or any adventure you may be headed towards. A variety of fumed glass color options are available but no matter which pipe you choose you can bet it will feature a left side carb hole and deep bowl for your favorite flowers. This shelock bubbler is handblown and stands around six inches in height from its flat base to flat circular mouthpiece.
- Color Changing Glass
- Sherlock Design
- Flat Mouthpiece
- High Quality Borosilicate Glass
- Colored Glass
- Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
- Orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 2 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked brown standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on your package
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% return.
- Timing: we have a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs