Mini Recycler Beaker Base Dab Rig
You Save: $15.75 (21%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Dabbing can be a taxing process in which one has to be careful and precise. This activity can be even more stressful when working around a larger dab rig. Having a portable, smaller set up can be great for dabbing on the move or on short notice. That is where the Mini Recycler Beaker Base Dab Rig comes in handy. The scientific glass oil rig is about 5.5 inches tall and 3.5 wide at the base. Speaking of the base, it has a familiar and useful beaker design. Beaker bases give the water pipe a stable platform and can hold plenty of vapor inside a smaller rig. Extending into the clear glass base is a a fixed downstem. A few slits can be found towards the bottom of the downstem. These openings diffuse your vapor within water. This diffusion process creates a smoother tasting vapor. Combine this with the recycling motion of the Mini Recycler Beaker Base Dab Rig, and you will constantly get amazing vapor. A glass arm connects from the bent neck to the beaker base. There is also an opening at the bottom of the base which forms into the neck as well. These openings create a recycling process where the vapor is filtered multiple times before reaching your lips. The fixed downstem is connected to the 14mm male joint of the dab rig. The joint's ninety degree angle fits the included 14mm female dome and nail perfectly. The dome and nail, like the rest of the Mini Recycler Beaker Base Dab Rig is made entirely of clear glass, so you can see your great tasting vapor make its way through the numerous diffusion processes. A portable, mini dab rig that has great functionality is hard to find so take advantage of this dab rig's ingenuity.
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs