Mini Dab Rig with Barrel Perc
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
This Mini Dab Rig with Barrel Perc is simple in design, yet effective in function. As you inhale from the flared mouthpiece, smoke will travel from the 14mm female joint and into the main chamber. Within the main chamber, the smoke percolates in larger bubbles. This is because the smoke is directly injected into the water, which only allows the smoke to diffuse in on large bubble at a time. Once the smoke has been filtered the first time, it travels into the second chamber for a more thorough process. A barrel perc is located in the second chamber to diffuse your vapor into an even cooler, tastier form. The truly remarkable filtration capability of the barrel perc stems from the numerous diffusion slits covering its surface area. As its name suggests, the barrel perc has a cylindrical shape. All around this cylindrical perc are holes that diffuse smoke and water A barrel perc both looks great and works really well. Before the smoke even reaches your mouth, it gets filtered twice. Furthermore, the size of this water pipe adds to its effectiveness as a dab rig. Since the Mini Dab Rig with Barrel Perc is smaller in stature, it takes less time for the smoke to travel into your lungs. This allows more vapor to travel to your lungs, as the vapor will make less contact with the walls of your rig.
As dab rigs are put under a great deal of stress from a torch, a Dewar's joint is featured on the Mini Dab Rig with Barrel Perc. The Dewar's joint keeps the 14mm female joint sturdy and intact while under the flame. Not only does this water pipe includ a dome and nail, but it is also highly portable. You can take the DankStop Mini Dab Rig with Barrel Perc anywhere you go thanks to its compact size.
- Dab Rig
- Bent Neck
- Clear Glass
- Dewar's Joint
- 90° Joint
- Female Joint
- 14mm Joint
- Maria Rings
- Flared Mouthpiece
- Barrel Perc
- Scientific Glass
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs