"Sandy Beach" Spoon Pipe
You Save: $7.75 (21%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Looking for an effective hand pipe that does not look like any ordinary spoon? Destination Smoke has your answer! The Finger Pinched Spiral Fumed Spoon Pipe has a very interesting body both color wise and shape. The entire spoon pipe is made with fumed glass and has yellow and pink spiral striping from end to end. Fumed glass has some special qualities besides looking good. The more you use the spoon pipe, the more exotic it will look. Residue gets in the nooks and crannies to give various appearances. The facade of the hand pipe also changes depending on the amount of light you expose it to. The pink striping becomes more evident and the yellow turns into a darker gold when put in stronger lights. The body of the Finger Pinched Spiral Fumed Spoon Pipe bends in at the center, causing the excess glass to create horns sprouting out in each direction. If your fingers are small enough, these pockets can actually be used to hold the pipe. Regardless the pinched body is unique and eye-catching. On top of the body there is a flower milli. Inside the milli are multiple blooming petals with solid coloring. There is also a glass marble to the side of the deep bowl which helps when holding the spoon pipe. On the opposite side is a color accented carb hole. The side carb hole controls the airflow and therefore the rate at which your dry herbs burn. The bowl has a great deal of depth and a tall front wall to hold heaps of your favorite products. The entirety of the hand pipe has a five inch length and is 3.5 inches at its widest point. A solid hand pipe with some extraordinary details describes the Finger Pinched Spiral Fumed Spoon Pipe perfectly.
- Spiral Striping
- Glass Milli
- Glass Marble
- Side Carb Hole
- Length: 5"
- Width: 3.5"
- Colored Glass
- Fumed Glass
- Deep Bowl
- Thick Glass
- Worked Glass
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs