10mm Clear Nectar Collector
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Complete with a quartz tip and keck clip, the 10mm Clear Nectar Collector has everything you need to start dabbing. Having a 10mm female joint means that you can replace your tip with any other 10mm male tip. The 10mm Clear Nectar Collector comes with a quartz tip but we know people love having options. Upgrade to one of our titanium tips! The keck clip holds the tip in place so it won't fall into your concentrates. There is even a fixed downstem located in the body of the nectar collector to help smooth your vapor out. The three raised glass bubbles near the mouthpiece act as feet when not in use so excess dabs or hot tips don't touch any surfaces.
- Dab Rig
- Two-Piece Concentrate Accessory
- Includes 10mm Quartz Tip
- Includes Keck Clip
- Length: 7"
- Clear Glass
- 10mm Joint
- Female Joint
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
- Orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 2 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked brown standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on your package
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% return.
- Timing: we have a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs