VENDOR: Empire Glassworks
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
This gorgeous bong is sure to be the topic of any sesh you bring it to. Featuring custom, worked glass accents made to look like an aquarium to it's 7mm thick construction, this bong is made to impress. Enjoy silky smooth rips thanks to it's ice pinch and diffused matching downstem.
- Empire Glassworks Bong
- 7mm Thick Glass
- Glass On Glass Joint
- Female Joint
- 45 Degree Joint
- 14mm Joint Size
- Removable Downstem
- Beaker Shaped Base
- Naturally Aspirated
- Glow In The Dark
- UV Reactive
- Rounded Mouthpieces
- Dry Herb Bowl Included
- Borosilicate Glass
- Colored Glass
- Ice Catcher
- Worked Glass
- Heady Glass
- Straight Neck
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% return.
- Timing: we have a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- Due to legal liability, Destination Smoke does not accept returns on items that have been used.
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs
I had never seen the best product like this. Literally, this product is working great. I always used to buy products on your websites. Doing a great job!