Medium 4 Piece Herb Grinder
VENDOR: Santa Cruz Shredder
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
This dry herb grinder by Santa Cruz Shredder combines quality, efficiency, and technology to make one of the best grinders on the market. These grinders go through a lengthy production process right here in the USA that provides durability without sacrificing functionality. Santa Cruz Shredders are crafted from a single piece of high grade CNC aluminum. They are completely SCRATCH RESISTANT through a protective coating created by a procedure called anodizing. This 4 piece herb grinder distinguishes itself from others by using square teeth instead of sharp ones. By using square teeth, there is a consistent grind with every use, the grinder won't dull from metal fatigue, and you run no risk of getting unhealthy aluminum flakes in your smoking blend. This tobacco grinder opens into 4 pieces:
A top with a strong magnet made from a triple layer of Nickel and Copper
The tooth section using innovative square teeth
The herb chamber that contains a precisely woven non-fraying stainless steel screen
A pollen chamber that will have significantly less impurities than the competition because of the high size of the microns in the steel screen
This 4 piece dry herb and tobacco grinder by Santa Cruz Shredder has all of the latest technological advances that make it durable, effective, and a must have accessory for any smoking connoisseur.
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs