Half Fab Egg Triple Recycler
You Save: $44.25 (21%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Anyone who has ever smoked out of a recycler will tell you the difference it makes. The smoke produced by a recycler is plentiful and about as smooth as you can get from a water pipe. Now take the filtration of a normal recycler and multiply it about three times. That is what you get with the Half Fab Egg Triple Recycler from Nucleus. Three piston like tubes wrap themselves in and out of the half fab egg body. The holes located on the half fab egg are large enough to fit a finger through yet no water will leak out. The three pistons hover inside of the half fab egg chamber and all connect to various parts of the bong. As if the constant filtration was not enough, the Half Fab Egg Triple Recycler has an inline perc as well. This inline perc has multiple slits on the bottom to diffuse your smoke as soon as it enters the bong. The inline percolator is directly connected to the 14mm female joint of the recycler. A 14mm male jointed bowl fits snugly into this joint. This bowl is deep to allow for hefty packs of your favorite dry herbs. Near the 18mm female joint of the recycler is a glass bridge called the Dewar's Joint. The Dewar's Joint helps prevent any snapping of the joint on the water pipe. On the bent neck of the pipe, which also acts as a splashguard, you can find a Nucleus decal. The flared mouthpiece is another great asset to this recycler as it creates an airtight seal while inhaling. With the Half Fab Egg Triple Recycler, Nucleus has given you some color choices as well. Choose between an accented purple or black version or a fully charcoal one for a more full, consistent coloring.
- Nucleus Dab Rig
- Choice Of Color
- Extreme Filtration
- Nucleus Decal
- Includes 14mm Male Bowl
- Base Width: 4"
- Colored Glass
- Clear Glass
- Flared Mouthpiece
- Inline Perc
- Deep Bowl
- Bent Neck
- Fab Egg
- Dewar's Joint
- 14mm Joint
- 90° Joint
- Female Joint
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs