"Rachel" Water Pipe
VENDOR: My Bud Vase
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Prim and proper, the "Rachel" Water Pipe is like many of My Bud Vase products. The beauty entrances you while the high functionality is a surprise. With pink porcelain throughout the bong and white relief flower accents, "Rachel" is stunning. The flower accents resemble the ones found in the flare mouthpiece. These faux flowers can be left in this opening when the bong is not in use. In the center of a few of these flowers are rhinestone rosettes. These gorgeous details truly showcase "Rachel's" fashion. At the other end of the flowers is a pointed end. You can use this end to clean out her included bowl and rubber grommet joint. A lovely girl like "Rachel" would never be caught dead in public not looking her finest. The bowl comes with a handle for easy removal. It fits perfectly into the precisely drilled rubber grommet joint. Connected to the rubber grommet joint is a fixed downstem. This perc, combined with the water you put in the chamber, helps alleviate the harshness from the smoke. The "Rachel" Water Pipe can be either the focal point of your party with its beauty or a fly on the wall with its subtlety. Simply remove the bowl slide, insert the faux flowers into the top of the bong, and turn it to where the relief flower accents are facing forward. The rubber grommet joint will be hidden on the opposite side of the porcelain flowers. A girl always needs her girlfriends so pick up her partners "Phoebe" and "Monica", also from My Bud Vase.
- My Bud Vase Bong
- Faux Flower Poker Included
- Bowl For Dry Herbs Included
- Grommet Style Joint
- Grommet Style Glass Standard Downstem
- Rhinestone Rosettes
- Certificate Of Authenticity Included
- Relief Flower Accents
- 45° Joint
- Female Joint
- Fixed Downstem
- Rubber Grommet
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs