"Phoebe" Water Pipe
VENDOR: My Bud Vase
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
With its quirky and beautiful yellow porcelain body, "Phoebe" will provide you with plenty of relief. The worked relief flower accents also help sooth you just by looking at them. These flowers are porcelain as well. Very similar in shape are the faux flowers that are included when "Phoebe" shows up to the door. Some of these flowers have rhinestone rosettes for some extra pizzazz. These flowers serve a much needed purpose as well. Use the pointed end to scrape any ash or gunk from the included bowl and downstem. No one wants to be a smelly cat with a dirty bong. The bowl that comes with the "Phoebe" Water Pipe has a handle for easy removal. It slides directly into the rubber grommet joint. The rubber grommet joint sits in the water waiting to diffuse your smoke. This process helps keep your smoke smooth, just like "Phoebe". Whenever you are done enjoying "Phoebe" take the bowl out and insert the faux flower poker into the flared mouthpiece. The porcelain flowers are located on the opposite side of the rubber grommet joint, allowing for complete cover when wanting to hide the fact that this vase is a bong. Turn the rubber grommet joint around so the relief flowers are showing and now you just have an everyday, great looking vase. The "Phoebe" Water Pipe from My Bud Vase brightens your day and any room you decide to put her in. Pick up her mates "Monica" and "Rachel" for the whole friend group. After all you can get high with a little help from your friends.
- My Bud Vase Bong
- Faux Flower Poker Included
- Bowl For Dry Herbs Included
- Grommet Style Joint
- Grommet Style Glass Standard Downstem
- Rhinestone Rosettes
- Certificate Of Authenticity Included
- Relief Flower Accents
- 45° Joint
- Female Joint
- Fixed Downstem
- Rubber Grommet
Email us at Contact@DestinationSmoke.com for a rapid response.
- Free shipping on ALL orders!
- Most orders ship same day
- Most orders deliver within 3 days
- All packages are completely discreet in unmarked standard boxes. No mention of DestinationSmoke.com will be on the package.
Destination Smoke is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Due to the nature of the items, we are unable to offer returns with the exceptions of damages and missing packages. In these cases please contact our customer service team, Help@DestinationSmoke.com
- Full policy Here
Pay in 4 interest-free installments with ViaBill
ViaBill is a seamless and easy-to-use way to split up the total cost of your purchase over time.The goal is to provide a transparent and hassle-free payment method for online shopping. You no longer have to worry about paying the full cost of your order upfront. Buy now and pay later in four equal installments with zero interest. Ever.
How can I use ViaBill?
In order to use ViaBill, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Be 18 years or older*
- Have a valid, verifiable US mobile number
- Use a US credit/debit card to make a purchase
- Have sufficient funds to cover your first installment at the time purchase
*Residents of Alabama must be 19 years or older and residents who are wards of the state of Nebraska must be 19 years or older
If you have any trouble placing an order with ViaBill, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds available on your credit or debit card at the time of purchase – make sure you have the funds necessary to cover the first installment at the time of checkout
- Using a prepaid card – we only accept valid credit and debit cards
- Order total is too high – when you first sign up, the credit limit is $300. If you are attempting to pay for a purchase that is larger than that, it will not be approved.
Please note that ViaBill is an independent payment company and we have no influence over whether your payment with ViaBill is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please visit their Customer Support center. For more information about their service check their explainer page https://viabill.com/for-shoppers/#hiwfs